Our company has considerable experience in the construction and operation of investments for energy efficiency purposes, especially small power plants, gas engines, solar and wind farms, parks, lighting modernization, all in line with consumer expectations and current electricity and heat needs.
Accordingly, the Greenergy Group pays particular attention to investments for energy efficiency purposes, for which under Section 22/E of Act LXXXI of 1996 on Corporate Tax and Dividend Tax (Corporate Tax Act), a significant 30-65% subsidy is available.
We help our clients to take advantage of the opportunities ensured under the Corporate Tax Act, more particularly as follows:
- complete needs analysis and mapping of energy consumption/energy waste systems through a targeted energy audit involving our cooperating partners,
- the results of the analysis are presented in an Energy Audit/Report showing possible investment proposals in view of expected costs, return, life expectancy and expenses saved,
- our company prepares an implementation and financing plan on the basis of the audit proposals and consumer needs,
- after the conclusion of the contract, the investment begins, in coordination with the operation and production, which we fully supervise,
- at the end of the investment, we assist in the follow-up audit with the involvement of our partners and issue the Corporate Tax certificate required for support,
- throughout the life of the equipment, we provide support for maintenance, operation, and planned servicing, as well as for the early repair of any defects.
If you are interested in our services, please feel free to contact our colleagues.